In these pages you will find some information and tips on parenting as well as some surveys where you can voice your opinion regarding the efficiency of Zenon Education Centre. We welcome any feedback and it can remain anonymous.
It is part of our continuous effort for improvement and keeping the Zenon Community a vibrant, happy place for all family members to participate, learn and share their skills. You can contribute as much or as little as you can, every little bit helps make our student experience more rewarding and more efficient.
- We know, it’s the ultimate challenge: working, raising your kids, and addressing an endless list of domestic chores. Follow these ten time-management tips and put a little more time in each day!
- How you can help your child do an excellent job at school (text in Greek).
- Take a survey about Zenon in Greek or in English (we do listen and follow-up).
- Are you able to assist the Parent Association Committee, help a classroom project or be involved in any other activities? Please download this form and hand it in to the Administrator at School at your leisure.
- Homework Help. How much homework should a child bring home? How can I help them as a parent? Follow the link for some tips.